Wednesday, May 25, 2011

100 days =)



Challenge: 100 days of Positivity




A hassle is a hassle. It is inevitable period(.) Whether it’s the impossibly sticky 35˚C weather, the grueling traffic along Marcos, the masungit counter ladies who constantly misspell your

2-letter name or the ever increasing waist line, A.Hassle.Is.A.Hassle - no matter the form or weight.


Of course it's not limited to just that. Hassles abound everywhere, and its favorite place is my office- I catch myself singing the Glee's “Don’t Stop Believing every time that sungit face appears before me (sama!). Admittedly, my officemate is NOT the problem nor her contagious kill-yourself-with-boredom aura.


It is the actual existence of this so -called hassle that is so unsettling.


What to do? What should be the answer to: inconvenience, bother, nuisance, problem,trouble, struggle, difficulty, annoyance, irritation, fuss; informal aggravation, stress, headache, pain


I say:

Be Positive! B-E Positive!


Easy? NO! hence the challenge.


I will take to my Facebook page my attempt to display an oh-so sunny disposition for 100 days by posting positive, short of inspiring, messages to the universe. And, if any of my friends is up for the challenge, they too will not only be rewarded with an over-all improvement of well-being but will also win Ligh…well you know what I promote! No need to do the 100 days of course. 1 bottle prize just for trying!


So here goes…


day #1 May 26, 2011


2 comments:

  1. Wheres the positive line? So happy to see you writing Kace! This made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my facebook status. and i'm planning to upload all the 100 =) messages at the same time when my 100days up. Wish me luck!!
    Pam helped me. you know me so lazy to edit more than twice. hehehe! really it was funny?! i'm witty!! yey hahaha

    ReplyDelete